Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add a discount field in pos openerp7????

By
Jack
on 6/14/13, 4:22 AM 1,157 views

hiiiii

How to add a discount field in pos openerp7 already working discount and tax but i dont want that i need to add manually and calculate the total--->what are the files needed to change inside the pos module plz can anyone give me an idea thanks thanka a lot,,, just give me an idea how the flow is going inside the pos module

sample ex: product a,b,c values are 100,200,300,,,,,,, subtotal=600 discount is manually or some percentage discount amount(50) so total is 550 -----> tax is 7% 550 tax value is 38.5 ---> final total 511.5 how to do that just give me a suggestion inside the pos module static --src--js --db,model,screen,device, main files are there i dont understand the flow can you just explain me about that....

Acespritech

--Acespritech--
| 3 2 6
India
--Acespritech--

Having 8+ years of OpenERP Experience. We are Specialized in OpenERP/CRM Solutions, software development, Web development, E commerce solutions & other open source solutions.

Email : info@acespritech.com

Acespritech
On 6/14/13, 4:52 AM

Hello !

We have implemented many features in OpenERP POS 6.1 and 7 both.

You can look at this link for this kind of implementations.
http://youtu.be/LAr_yaQpON0

Thanks,
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
www.acespritech.com
Mail: info@acespritech.com

what changes you have made....i want to clear that thing

Jack
on 6/14/13, 5:55 AM

Hi Acespritech, could you refer us to the launchpad page? thanks.

Savoir-Faire Linux, David Cormier
on 9/26/13, 3:17 PM

Hello David, Jack ! There is not any Launchpad branch yet because we are developing some extra features. Once everything will be completed, we will put it on LP. We have plan to put on Launchpad.

Acespritech
on 9/27/13, 7:09 AM

@Acespritech: Have you post launchpad link ??

Jagdish Panchal
on 2/14/14, 2:53 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/14/13, 4:22 AM
Seen: 1157 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM