Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I have a sales order of rs.100. When i create invoice to this sales order, Invoice created with rs 100. I want to add a commision rs 10. Then invoice total should be rs.90. how can i proceed for this?. I am adding one service type product "commision", with category "commision type". This commision type category default income account="commision account". I am adding this product in sales invoice with "-ve" cost. so this cost deducting from sales order and amount will go to "commision account ". Is this corect process or am i face any problems in accounting system. Correct me if i wrong.
Samba, I think Eva is right. Commision is normally something else.
But maybe this can help you.
Correct me if I am wrong but I think you have a product which you sell for 100RS and when a independent sales agent sells it. You are selling it to him for 90RS, so that he gets 10RS commision?
Then you could set up a sales list in which specific customers get a discount on certain products. This can be a fixed price as well as a percentage. But this would already show in your sales order, I hope that doesn't matter.
- To do this make sure you have all rights in sales module. Then look under the Section Header "Settings" for "Pricelist"
- Then click on this and click again on pricelist.
- Click on the create button.
- Give it any name you want.
- Then a little further down you can see "add an item", click on this.
- Name it again (can be the same name)
- Then click on "add an item" again (also a little further then then where you have given this a name)
- Gives this name a rule like "10% commision" Or something descriptive so you can remeber it and know where it is used for.
- Then select the product or product categorie so OpenERP/Odoo knows which product(categorie) it needs to apply this rule on. You can also add a minimum quantity to this (when this applies only when selling 10+/50+/100+) but it's not neccesary.
- The sequence can be set where 0 is most important and 1 second most and so on. This is used in combination with the minimum order quantity(=MOQ). You can define which rule is most important (the one with the highest MOQ) and then the second and so on. (If this is usefull but not clear let me know I will explain this in detail).
- Under the section header "Price Calculation" you change "Based on" to Sale price. It says Price * (1+ x) + y . X can be seen as a percentage and y as an fixed addition or deduction. So if you use 10% commision it would be -0.1 (which equals 0.9 or 90%) and if you use a fixed deduction type -10.
- Save all the things you have just created and for this particular product it now works.
- One note on this, you need to this this seperatly for every product you want this for. Or skip step 9 where you select a product, but then it will be used on all your products.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/22/14, 11:49 AM|
|Seen: 2878 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|