Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add a button inside <a> tag in kanban view ? what to set type attribute of <a> when defining a button ?

By
Sohail
on 8/30/13, 7:48 AM 3,675 views

If I need to add a button in a tag in kanban view also what to set the type attribute for a tag. I tried writing

<a type="button">
<button name="button_name" string="button_string" />
</a>

But it does not seem to work for me. Any suggestions are appreciated ?

The aim of implementing a Kanban system is to limit the team’s Work In Progress based on the agreed capacity and to increase overall throughput. Identifying issues that impair performance helps maintain a steady flow of work, thereby having an overall impact on quality. This shortens lead times, which, in turn, improves the system’s predictability.

kenley william
on 6/19/14, 5:09 AM

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 6/25/14, 5:18 AM

Hello Shoail,

Try this:

<a type="button">
    <button name="button_name" type="button_type" class="oe_highlight">
        <span>Submit</span>
    </button>
</a>

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,
Serpent Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd.

Many Thanks @ Serpent Consulting Services

+1

Ankit H Gandhi(AHG)
on 7/7/16, 4:59 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/30/13, 7:48 AM
Seen: 3675 times
Last updated: 5/6/15, 7:50 PM