Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to add a bank branch to employees bank account?

By
gunnar
on 8/15/13, 10:02 PM 861 views

for successful transfer of money to a personal bank account i need in my part of the world

• name
  • bank name
  • branch name

when setting up a bank account for an employee from the HR Module there is no field for any branch (I think there was one in v6 if I am not mistaken). ... What would be the best practice to deal with this issue? The is a field for bank identifier (SWIFT for example) which could be used as a workaround, but that is not quite correct. I assume in some cases you might need an Identifier & a branch. Furthermore the identifier is not displayed in the standard employees tab. Any suggestions how to deal with this?

update: we tried to use "French RIB Bank Details (l10n_fr_rib)" because it provides a similar structure. But this doesn't allow characters (in our case Chinese ones) to be used in the 'office code field' so that didn't work out of the box). Maybe it could be used as a base to make a Modul which then would provide what we want.

I wonder if such an approach http://help.openerp.com/question/21501/how-can-i-create-employee-code-in-a-sequence-field/ could help us with this as well?

gunnar
on 8/29/13, 11:11 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/15/13, 10:02 PM
Seen: 861 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM