Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to activate the web builder with the saas-5 branch ?

on 9/21/14, 1:14 PM 582 views

Hi, I have just installed odoo 8 branch saas-5. I have expected to obtain something like in the demo, with the web builder. Instead, I have what's I assume is the standard openERP "old" view.

root@vpsxxxxx:/opt/odoo/odoo-server# git status
# On branch saas-5

I had odoo technical support on call a few days ago, saas branches of odoo v8 are supposed to provide the web builder. What do I have missed ?

On 9/22/14, 8:26 AM

From the odoo support, v8 is ok since the 2014-09-18 release. saas branches are no longer supported.

Does that mean that V8 supports saas by its own? Can we have a site like odoo.com where users register and login using a subdomain url and without the need to choose a database?

Lahcen B.
on 11/5/14, 5:31 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/21/14, 1:14 PM
Seen: 582 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM