Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to activate "Receive Invoice" button in purchase.order

By
Karolin Ar.
on 5/28/15, 1:31 AM 546 views

Hi,

For now in PO form i have 'Receive Products' button visible... but when i create a sample-data loaded database, it has both of the buttons: Receive Products, Receive Invoice.

How can i enable this button in PO form ?!

Thanks,

Hiral Patel (hip)

--Hiral Patel (hip)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 1 5
India
--Hiral Patel (hip)--

Hiral Patel (hip)
On 5/28/15, 1:55 AM

Have a look at:

<button name="view_picking" string="Receive Products" type="object" attrs="{'invisible': ['|', ('shipped','=',True), ('state','!=', 'approved')]}" class="oe_highlight"/>
<button name="view_invoice" string="Receive Invoice" type="object" attrs="{'invisible': ['|', ('invoice_method','in', ['picking', 'manual']), '|', ('state','!=', 'approved'), ('invoiced','=',True) ]}" class="oe_highlight"/>

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/28/15, 1:31 AM
Seen: 546 times
Last updated: 5/28/15, 1:55 AM