Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to access the graphical workflow editor?

By
Gil Bennoon
on 3/3/14, 2:35 PM 1,949 views

Hi, I'm trying to view (and potentially modify) a purchase order. I've seen a video where the administrator is using a graphical editor to modify workflow. However, when I am in Purchase Orders list view and trying to select "Edit Workflow" from the debug drop-down, I can navigate into the list of activities. I could not find how to actually view the workflow. Also, there is another option on the debug pull-down called "Print workflow" which does not do anything (no printout - PDF) is being sent back.

Can someone please share some tips on how to access it?

Thanks, Gil.

First of all, if your user doesn't have access to technical features you have to give him access. Go to `Settings >> Users >> Users`, edit user, go to access rights, check `Technical Features` and save. Reload your page. You will now have access to a new `Technical` menu on your left.

Now, go to `Settings >> Technical >> Workflows >> Workflows`. Select the workflow you want to edit, a select the "Diagram View" (the mostright option)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/3/14, 2:35 PM
Seen: 1949 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM