Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to access file in local folder?

By
Vasanth
on 4/25/14, 2:50 AM 1,713 views

how can i access a file which is located in the folder using href in xml code.for example my path for a file which is located in my localhost is /home/harmony8/Desktop/index.html..how can i access this file through href

thank you prakash..it works...

Vasanth
on 8/13/14, 4:02 AM

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 4/25/14, 3:08 AM

The below steps to access html File in Openerp

1. create custom web module.
  2. Add the file in the Location web_custom/static/src/index.html
  3. In the __openerp__.py File add the path Location.
  4. Install the web custom module in openerp

And installed the module to access the file http://localhost:PortNo/web_custom/static/src/index.html

The below code to open the link href in xml code.

<a href="#" onclick="window.open('/web_custom/static/src/index.html', '_blank')" >To Access Index Html Page</a>

Great, please mark the answer as correct if it worked for you. Thanks

Prakash
on 4/25/14, 3:48 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/25/14, 2:50 AM
Seen: 1713 times
Last updated: 3/23/15, 3:25 AM