Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to acces to allowed companies field ?

By
Prem
on 3/6/13, 10:57 PM 1,438 views

I don't see the allowed companies tab in User->Edit->Access Rights

you need to specify what version you are looking at

Solnet Solutions Limited, Kevin McMenamin
on 3/6/13, 11:39 PM

Naresh Soni (nch)

--Naresh Soni (nch)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 2 4
India
--Naresh Soni (nch)--

Team Lead, Odoo(Formerly OpenERP) Support & OPW

Naresh Soni (nch)
On 3/7/13, 2:58 AM

Your user needs to be in a "multicompany" group to be able to access this.

Juanjo Algaz
On 3/7/13, 4:45 AM

Steps to use multicompany:

1.- Enable the security check Multi companies on User->Edit->Access Rights This show a new field (Allowed Companies) on this form, header of page Access Rights Maybe you do have to reload the page to show this field. Now you can select, whats companies are visible to this user.

2.- Settings / Configuration / General settings and check Manage multiple companies to ensure security access between companies.

Now you can select on many objects, what company is the owner. (Leave empty to be accessible for all companies)

Thank you for your response.. I did check the 'Multi companies' option on User-> Access Rights but still i'm unable to see the 'Allowed Companies' field... I'm using OpenERP 7 version. The Settings / Configuration / General settings also has the field 'Manage multiple companies' checked.. Is there any other settings that need to be done to view the 'Allowed Companies' field..

Prem
on 3/8/13, 2:00 AM

This worked.. thanks

Prem
on 3/8/13, 4:36 AM

Please, mark the answer with the check 'correct answer'

Juanjo Algaz
on 3/11/13, 6:59 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/6/13, 10:57 PM
Seen: 1438 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM