Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How this popup loaded ? [Closed]

By
priyankahdp
on 3/29/13, 2:43 AM 1,255 views

The Question has been closed

by
priyankahdp
on 04/22/2013 04:59:20

in MRP module i found this feature.please tell me where is this function located & where is this button defined.? (i go through code but unable to find where is the exact location that triggered)

its flow is ADD --> comed popup window to select products -->if selected then those products loaded in <notebook> section

popup window with select option

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 3/29/13, 7:08 AM

It looks like you have enabled 'Product properties on order lines' (or simular, I do not have MRP enabled).

Buttons and screen behavior is defined in XML-files, usually <modulename>_view.xml

I have checked the file addons\mrp\mrp_view.xml, and found an entry which looks like is doing something with Products to Consume. You might want to have a look there.

thanks friend.reason is its a many2many field. defaultly this button enables for the many2many fields

priyankahdp
on 3/29/13, 7:51 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/29/13, 2:43 AM
Seen: 1255 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM