Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How should i get days of a month automatically(ie,In Jan it should come 31,Feb it should be 28...) in my report

By
charlesraj
on 2/6/14, 2:59 AM 620 views

I am using Openoffice+ base_report_designer module for printing this requirement.

But i dont know how to implement this.. Can any one help me ?

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 2/6/14, 3:56 AM

In python create function using current date to calculate End of the Current month.

The below link may be useful to Create function in python report file and call in Openoffice

https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/24462

report \attendance_errors.py

def __init__(self, cr, uid, name, context):
    super(attendance_print, self).__init__(cr, uid, name, context=context)
    self.localcontext.update({
        'time': time,
        'lst': self._lst,
        'total': self._lst_total,
        'get_employees':self._get_employees,
    })

def _get_employees(self, emp_ids):
    emp_obj_list = self.pool.get('hr.employee').browse(self.cr, self.uid, emp_ids)
    return emp_obj_list

report \attendance_errors.sxw file open with openoffice

[[ repeatIn(get_employees(data['form']['emp_ids']),'employee') ]]

How can we connect this code to our reports.

charlesraj
on 2/6/14, 4:49 AM

eg: get_periods function is defined in the py file for getting the month and call this functin in report like this. [[get_periods(o.value)]] But Error message like this " name 'get_periods' is not defined " (I manually send the report to server.) Place the .rml and .py file in the report folder of hr_attendance module . Then upgrade the module.

charlesraj
on 2/6/14, 4:54 AM

Example given in the report/attendance_errors.py updated the code

Prakash
on 2/6/14, 5:17 AM

Or Without using python code. How can we implement this.

charlesraj
on 2/6/14, 5:18 AM

report in .ODT format

charlesraj
on 2/6/14, 5:19 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/6/14, 2:59 AM
Seen: 620 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM