Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How should I extend mrp_production_sale_info so that SO information gets to the WO ?

on 8/23/15, 3:58 AM 390 views

I would like to get sale info from the Sale Order Line into my Work Order.

Using MRP Production Sale Info I could already get the sale info into the Manufacturing Order.

I would like this to customize this to be able to see the Sale Order Line (description) in the Work Order.

I customized the following.

<record id="mrp_production_workcenter_line_sale_info_form_view" model="ir.ui.view">
<field name="name">mrp.production.workcenter_line_sale.info.form.view</field>
<field name="model">mrp.production.workcenter.line</field>
<field name="inherit_id" ref="mrp_operations.mrp_production_workcenter_form_view_inherit" />
<field name="arch" type="xml">
<field name="move_prod_id" position="before">
<field name="sale_line" readonly="1" />

class MrpProduction(models.Model):
_inherit = 'mrp.production.workcenter.line'

sale_line = fields.Many2one(
comodel_name='sale.order.line', string='Sale Line',

Hope you guys can help me further and I can use finally start using Odoo :D

Many thanks!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 8/23/15, 3:58 AM
Seen: 390 times
Last updated: 8/24/15, 10:34 PM