Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how separate POS with him warehouse??

By
Ibrahim Alsaman
on 8/25/16, 8:54 AM 264 views

Hello my brothers

I have main warehouse and 4 store and each one has its own warehouse and have some product their in warehouse not in other.

And the main warehouse he is responsible about all other warehouses

I try implement POS

I created 4 warehouse and create 4 POS and linked it together.

Now when I add product in main warehouse he is appare in all pos's

and if add product in store warehouse he appare for all pos's and counted product quantity from all warehouses

how separate each Store with him POS ,warehouse and products

Thanks

Hello,

Once you create any product, it would appear for all the Point of Sales counter since in you case(I guess) it's a single company with multiple warehouses.

So it's not the functionality you have out of the box, besides in Odoo 9.0 you can set Start Category on Point of Sales setting so once a user starts selling, system would by default show only one POS category products, but once he changes category from the top bar, all products would appear.

Regards,

More over, showing products to all the POS, doesn't mean that it's not managing warehouse wise stocks of the items. Indeed, product stocks are per warehouse(per location actually to be precise), and you can check it by clicking On Hand button(at top) on the product form.

Rifakat Haradwala (rha)
on 8/30/16, 9:19 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/25/16, 8:54 AM
Seen: 264 times
Last updated: 9/26/16, 7:59 AM