This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I have installed odoo website, but when I enter to site the first page that user sees is login, Is it possible avoid login?

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

If you are using google chrome,

Open your Google Chrome browser and click on the wrench icon to the right of the address bar. Click on the "Settings" option in the drop-down menu to open your browser settings.  Click on the gray "Content Settings" button at the top of the "Privacy" section. Click on the radio button next to "Allow local data to be set (recommended)" to select it. Close the "Settings" window. Navigate to any site that you want to remain signed in to. Enter your username and password as usual, and then select the provided checkbox option to stay signed in. It will be labeled with "Remember me," "Stay signed in" or other wording to the effect that selecting it will allow you to stay signed in.

If I am not misinterpreting your concern.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Ermin Trevisan,

I already uncheck "Show login" but when the Anonymous user enter to the site the login page is the first that user sees, I need show the home page

Thanks

Discard

Hard to tell without more information. Did you change any access rights, for example for the public user? How many databases do you have? Can you provide a screenshot?

Best Answer

The login page is accessible under .../web/login. Anonymous users do not get directly to this page. Maybe you check it using the anonymous browsing mode. If you want to hide the login button/menu for all users, you can uncheck the "Show login" option in the "Customize" menu of the website editor.

Discard