Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How redirect user to home page without login odoo 9

john sebastian salcedo henao
on 9/1/16, 8:30 AM 156 views

I have installed odoo website, but when I enter to site the first page that user sees is login, Is it possible avoid login?

Hi Ermin Trevisan,

I already uncheck "Show login" but when the Anonymous user enter to the site the login page is the first that user sees, I need show the home page

Hard to tell without more information. Did you change any access rights, for example for the public user? How many databases do you have? Can you provide a screenshot?

Ermin Trevisan
on 9/2/16, 2:48 AM

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 9/1/16, 9:49 AM

The login page is accessible under .../web/login. Anonymous users do not get directly to this page. Maybe you check it using the anonymous browsing mode. If you want to hide the login button/menu for all users, you can uncheck the "Show login" option in the "Customize" menu of the website editor.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/1/16, 8:30 AM
Seen: 156 times
Last updated: 9/1/16, 10:50 AM