Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How redirect from Website Front end to Odoo Web Back end ?

By
Andre Leander
on 3/26/15, 2:45 AM 1,774 views

Hello. Anyone know what is the best way to redirect from website front end to odoo web back end, if I click a link ? Because I cannot return dictionary action_window from website.

For example: I have a product on my website, so if I click a link, it redirect to back end with spesific form, model, action and product id.

Thanks for your help

Hi, I need some more info. Why would you want to send "form, mode or action" to backend?

Lucio
on 7/28/15, 7:54 AM

Hai Lucio. I send "form, mode or action" to backend in case when I design an email template with front end designer and save or cancel it, it will redirect exactly the last opened action or form. I think it will usefully for odoo if you want anything about redirect from website to web (front to back). 

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015, Lucio <lucio-nardelli-itecnis-com@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

Hi, I need some more info. Why would you want to send "form, mode or action" to backend?

--
Lucio
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post How redirect from Website Front end to Odoo Web Back end ?

--
Beloved Friend

Andre Leander

Andre Leander
on 7/29/15, 5:24 AM
Martin Varela
On 5/29/16, 8:20 PM

Have you tried this?

<a class="btn btn-primary" t-att-href="'/web#menu_id=%s&amp;action=%s&amp;id=%s&amp;view_type=form&amp;model=your_model' % (%(addon.menu_id)d, %(addon.action_id)d, your_res_id, )">Go to backend</a>

Thanks Martin

Hilar AK
on 11/20/16, 11:59 PM
Thomas Fossoul
On 1/15/16, 4:52 AM

Hi,

Did you find a way ? I have the same need..

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/26/15, 2:45 AM
Seen: 1774 times
Last updated: 11/24/16, 4:44 AM