Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Hi all, IÂ´m testing OpenERP v7 funcionalities and I have a question about project views. I have configured various project assuming that projects member can view only those projects where they are involved. Projects are configured as "only followers". The problems comes when team member cannot see the projects they are involved unless they the become also "followers" or the project becomes "public".
Is there anyway to cofigure rigth access so that project member can see by default the projects they are involved.
Thank you very much!!
Hi Mr. Oliver
create an access rule inside / settings--> security -- > Record Rules -->
select object ( project ) and put this code
in Rule Definition (Domain Filter) field and fill other fields as you want and then see effect
add specific project user in project -- Team TAB
Set the Privacy/Visibility to "Employees only" on the specific project. From here you have two options:
- Create the following Record Rule in Settings --> Security --> Record Rules:
- object/model: project.project
- name: See team project only
- domain:['&', ('privacy_visibility', 'in', ['employees']), ('members','in', [user.id])]
- apply for read: [x]
- apply for write: [x]
- apply for create: [x]
- apply for delete: [x] Since it's a global rule, you shouldn't set any group restriction.
- Edit Record Rule:
- "Project: employees: public, portal, employees or following"
- Domain: ['|','|', ('privacy_visibility', 'in', ['public', 'portal']), '&', ('privacy_visibility', 'in', ['employees']), ('members','in', [user.id]), '&', ('privacy_visibility', '=', 'followers'), ('message_follower_ids', 'in', [user.partner_id.id])]
Please note that I'm a newbie, but for me both solution worked.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/26/13, 1:14 PM|
|Seen: 5684 times|
|Last updated: 1/19/17, 4:32 AM|