Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How Print and Send by Email Purchase Order?

By
Luís
on 5/21/13, 4:18 PM 1,012 views

When I create a new Purchase Quotation, the workflow start in state "Draft PO". In this state when I click in button "Send by Email" or "Print" I download the "Request for Quotation.pdf". So after this, the state change for "RFQ Sent" and when I click in button "Send by Email" or "Print" I download again the "Request for Quotation.pdf". Shouldn't download "Purchase Order.pdf"? If not, in this state I want this option.

Anyone help me?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/21/13, 4:18 PM
Seen: 1012 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM