This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I want post all pos order entry in analytical account, how can i post ?

thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Jack,

i think you will have to create invoices according to each pos.order and specify on invoices your analytic account.

Best reguests.

Discard
Author

Hi thanks for the ans, i have done as per your ans but i need increase budget amount as per analytic account

Hi Jack, if you set in your analytic accounts in budget, everytime when you invoice is validated, budget amount is automatically increased.

Author

Hi Benos20: I have create analytic account, add budget and Budgetary Position, then create one order from pos invoiced it and add analytic account in invoice line validate it, it show me all entry in Journal Entries >> Analytic Journal Items but not increase my budget amount.

Hi Jack, in the tab accounts of the form view of your budgetary position you have to add all financial account of class7. Good work. Tell me if every thinks seems ok!

Author

Hi Benos20: i have add all accounts in budgetary position then create one pos order invoiced it add analytic account in invoice line and validate it but still not update my budget value

Assures you that the analytic account you choose is used in the budget. Then checks whether the transactions that you record belong to the period covered by the budget period