This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Ok i enabled multi currencies in openerp7. i created pricelists in EUR,USD and TRL. I can create invoices in those 3 currencies. My default currency is TRL in accounting. but when i would like to record a payment, accounting only allows me to create payment in my default currency.(TRL).

Example : I created an invoice in Euro, then i would like to add payment to that invoice. I convert payment total with calculator manually to converyt euro payment into system then try to enter it . I record payment in TRL. but my accounting does not shows payments. I am suspicous that if invoice is Euro and payments should be also euro? So it does not show. If so how i can convert an Euro invoice which is sent to customer in to TRL?

Discard

Sistemde yer alan Turkish Accounting Package tam olarak çalışmıyor. Eğer sadece fatura basacaksanız ilk kurulumda custom seçip kurun. Gerekli olacak olan muhasebe cari hesaplarını kendiniz elle tanımlamanızı öneririm. Cari hesap kodlarını tanımlarkende ikinci para birimi kısmı var. Orayı kullanmak istediğiniz para birimi seçip kullanabilirsiniz.

Sistemde yer alan Turkish Accounting Package tam olarak çalışmıyor. Eğer sadece fatura basacaksanız ilk kurulumda custom seçip kurun. Gerekli olacak olan muhasebe cari hesaplarını kendiniz elle tanımlamanızı öneririm. Cari hesap kodlarını tanımlarkende ikinci para birimi kısmı var. Orayı kullanmak istediğiniz para birimi seçip kullanabilirsiniz.

Best Answer

If you want the system to automatically calculate the euro payment, you should make the payment via Customer Payment >> fill the customer field >> automatically there will be a credit line referred to the outstanding transaction, and the amount was converted to your default currency.

Ex: My default currency is EUR, I made a sales order in USD with the total $55.04 (@18 EUR / $27.52)

image description

If you make a payment direct from the invoice "Register Payment", and you want to pay in EUR, the amount won't be calculated.

So instead, you have to make payment via Customer Payment, just fill the customer field, and the credit lines will automatically fill with the total amount of the last sales order (in EUR)

image description

Discard
Author

can you explain step by step?

hope it will answer your question

Author

Thanks for your help but it seems something in my configuration is not correct. For example i have invoice in Euro and my main currency is TRL. Currencies are all active. Main problem is customer payment form of my openerp has no exchage rate field like yours. What i am doing wrong? See screenshot : http://i39.tinypic.com/5tw1tk.jpg

there are several possibilities.. have you set the exchage rate for the currency? have you ticked the multi currencies box in setting & user? have you set the default currency in company? have you validate the invoice before making payment?

Best Answer

I have the same problem as i want to show the customer all his balances divided into 4 different currencies and also their transactions are different also, What have i do?

I want to keep balances of all currencies and i don't want to mix or exchange them to the default one

Discard