Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How may i view 'Stock by Location'?

By
Niklaus Hartmann
on 12/5/13, 10:35 AM 1,035 views

I would like to see the availability of stock for a specific product in different locations/warehouses.

e.g. Product has: 500 pcs in Warehouse A 700 pcs in Warehouse B 8 pcs in Store 1

Julio Serna
On 12/5/13, 12:53 PM

You can see this in: Reporting / Inventory Analysis to remove filter that are by default in box of search, and put the filter for "Real" and group by "product" and "Location"

Best Regards.

Niklaus Hartmann
On 12/6/13, 6:19 PM

Thanks for the reply Julio.

I found the 'Stock by Location' option on the pulldown in the product form.

Now, I'm wondering the following; when i make a sale and the stock on the 'warehouse' the 'shop' is using is null i get a warning message stating there is no available stock in the 'warehouse', yet i know there is stock available in other warehouses. Is there a way for that info to be displayed, with the warning message stating something like: 'there is no stock available in the shop warehouse, there is available stock in the following warehouses: Warehouse A - 4 units, Warehouse D, 100 units.'

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/5/13, 10:35 AM
Seen: 1035 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM