Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How many users can login concurrently to Odoo?

By
Mohamed Magdy
on 6/29/14, 3:53 AM 1,811 views

I need to know how many users can login concurrently to Odoo?

Will it cause problems?

Note:
I need to know the maximum number of users who can work in the same time, Regardless the license issues.

Thanks in advance :)

How big is your server?

Mohamed Magdy
on 6/30/14, 3:58 AM

The comment was written by: Daniel Reis Actually, we had a project, which is an enterprise, but we did apologize, so we will not work on this project. What i need to prove these days is OpenERP can work for thousands of users concurrently, I am going to Load Test for OpenERP, and i will publish it when it is done :)

Mohamed Magdy
on 6/30/14, 4:09 AM

I don't think there is a "fixed" maximum. It depoends on your server configuration. You can have multiple applicatiosn servers in front of a DB cluster. There are examples of very large installations: 50.000 concurrent users (300.000 users in total), Ministério da Educação - DGAE Portugal:https://t.co/myMvs0WL

Thank you, it was so helpful but I have found this before, it is not in English.

Mohamed Magdy
on 6/30/14, 2:00 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/29/14, 3:53 AM
Seen: 1811 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM