Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How many can I manufacture of a product right now?

on 7/1/16, 6:49 AM 254 views

I have a MRP setup where I manufacture the final product from a BoM, an assembly of many different parts. Let's make a simple example:

The final product is a bike. It has a BoM of:

1 x Frame

2 x Wheels

Now, I have a couple of frames in stock and also a few wheels. Is there a way for me to know how many bikes I can build from current stock?

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 7/2/16, 2:48 AM

I think No.. Currently you don't know how many bikes you can build by your current stock.. But may be in V10 (new MRP) you can forecast each product and may be you can achieve such things. By the way i like your scenario. Thanks..

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 7/1/16, 6:49 AM
Seen: 254 times
Last updated: 7/17/16, 2:06 AM