Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How is the web client pop-up generated when a record is selected to be deleted from the "more" dropdown menu?

Karina Delgado
on 10/29/14, 6:09 PM 493 views

In the "more" dropdown, how is the pop-up generated when a record is selected to be deleted? Is it being triggered by the web module? If so is there an example of how to replicate this? I want to be able to select a "more" dropdown item and have a pop-up generate whether I want to continue or cancel the existing function. I know you are able to use "confirm" in a button, but what about having that same functionality in the "more" dropdown menu?

Karina Delgado
On 10/29/14, 6:28 PM

These images show the example I am trying to explain.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/29/14, 6:09 PM
Seen: 493 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM