Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How is the further process with payment integrations in OpenERP 8 (ogone, adyen etc.)?

By
Robert Rübner
on 2/6/14, 10:05 AM 1,998 views

Hi all,

is the current state of payment integrations like ogone or adyen finsihed for OpenERP 8? I searched this Q&A website, launchpad and other sites for any info but didn't find an answer.

Background for my question: We started to implement a new payment acquirer. This payment acquirer has several payment methods like creditcard, direct debit, cod etc. If I use the current OpenERP payment acquirer implementation I have to setup a payment acquirer for each payment method. In my opinion it would be better to have only one payment acquirer with its payment methods - this solution requires changes in the core payment process.

We want to avoid the development of a new module that nobody can use later. If there are approaches for further payment implementations / updates I would be grateful for any information.

Regards Robert

It's fairly easy to add a new acquirer, I am working on getting Stripe.com setup for credit card processing. The issue is that fairly easy is a loose term.... There are multiple function calls to the super class payment acquirer and this is where it becomes difficult, there is no documentation except for the already existing acquirer implementation. All the implementation redirect to a provider site like paypal, we don't have one where payment is processed on the server side.

Ralph LAvaud
on 5/18/15, 5:01 PM
Biyo Sushi
On 5/10/16, 5:11 PM

Dears, any information about Adyen payment integration with Odoo ? My installation shows that Adyen works correctly if the customer enter credit card information with no errors, but if there is an error, Adyen rejects the transaction, and Odoo does not manage at all the error code. It just says that the transaction went thru with an Adyen error message... This is not possible to use it as it is... If anybody has some experience in configuring Odoo so it send the right error messages and keep the shopping cart for the customer, it would be great....

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/6/14, 10:05 AM
Seen: 1998 times
Last updated: 5/10/16, 5:11 PM