Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How "ir.ui.view.custom" work ?

By
开阖软件 Jeff Wang
on 7/11/14, 2:47 AM 766 views

I am study odoo from minimal base module, I found there is a menu

Settings-Technical-User Interface-custom view

Again, no record in this table

I created a new record and implement exist form view to add a field of USER form, assign it to "demo" account, but nothing shown on expected place. How this feature work? 

开阖软件 Jeff Wang
On 11/3/14, 10:26 AM

Settings-Technical-User Interface-custom view

is used for dashboad, when we send a filter to dashboard from search view, it create a new record in this table 

Roberto Cocchiararo
On 11/3/14, 8:12 AM

I would love to know how "customized view" works.

I have to remove many fields from a vew, and add another 2. I know how to add 2 fields with inheritance, but i have no idea how to remove the rest, and modifying the original view is not practical cause that is lost on each update.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/11/14, 2:47 AM
Seen: 766 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM