This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello guys,

I'm looking for one way to order my products in my website, i'm using the ecommerce odoo module, I installed openerp 8. The thing is when I create any product my website publish it like a unique product and I don't want it.. for example a want to list diferents types of product, if i'm selling cellphones... i want to order by mark apple, samsumg, etc..etc..etc after that model.... macbook,iphone,ipad...etc...etc..etc...

I would like to know How i cant do that? is possible, because i dont want to see all of my products in the webpage is very ugly.

please help me with this situation,

Greetings,

Carlos Medina 

Discard
Best Answer

Edit the product you would like to place into a public (ie. website) category, then click on the Sales tab. You'll find a field called 'Public Category'. You simply need to create your category there. You can add subcategories simply by using the Parent Category field when you are creating the category.

Discard

and what happens if you want to edit those categories???

@Arthur, You need to tick the 'technical features' option while editing your user access rights in: Settings >> User >> (your user here) just tick the 'Technical Features' box and save. Then refresh your page and go to Sales >> Product Categories & Attributes > Public Product Categories You can edit all of your public categories there.

Thank you, I didn't see it before

Arthur Serkis
416-522-9171

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 12:22 AM, Luke <luke-weairsoft-com@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

@Arthur, You need to tick the 'technical features' option while editing your user access rights in: Settings >> User >> (your user here) just tick the 'Technical Features' box and save. Then refresh your page and go to Sales >> Product Categories & Attributes > Public Product Categories You can edit all of your public categories there.

--
Luke
Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False

Best Answer

and what happens if you want to edit those categories???

Discard