Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How I can make a quote to a new contact (whitout be a "client")

By
Yapa
on 5/30/16, 6:52 AM 171 views

Hello everybody,

I have to separate my prospects (customer - not yet client of my company) to my clients. And when I make a quote, I have to transform my prospect in "client".

How I can do to keep my contact in a "prospect" mode and send to him a quote without transform him in "client"?

Thanks by advance.

Edser Solis
On 5/30/16, 3:18 PM

What you could do the simple way is to put them a tag Prospect, and on your customers view a default filter to specify "does NOT contain tag Prospect". 

Another and more automated would be a default filter if Total Receivables are equal to 0 or if Sales Order is equal to 0.

Have a check which of these work for you. And please let me know if they did. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/30/16, 6:52 AM
Seen: 171 times
Last updated: 5/30/16, 3:18 PM