Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I want to make a point of sales and I have a raspberry pi that I want to make a posbox.
What version of Odoo that I should use ? What are my needs? How do I make it? Can someone help me?
Please teach me.
You'll need to do it along these lines:
1. Install Odoo 8 on a VM/VPS/Server/... (see my answer at https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-install-stable-debian-ver-of-odoo-8-in-ubuntu-14-04-lts-64581)
2. Activate the technical features of the admin user under settings > users. With this you'll get a lot more options.
3. Install the modules you need (Point Of Sale for sure)
4. Activate the ability to weigh products (Settings > sales) and check the option ' Allow using different units of measure'
5. Install 'Weighting Scale Hardware Driver'.
6. Go to the point of sale and open your 'Points of sales' and check the eletronic scale option (atleast, if you'll use it)
7. Setup your POS (Raspberry PI) and test it by start a Point of Sale session.
This is pretty much the step by step explanation.. if you need more details to ask as there are a LOT of options to explain here.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 12/8/14, 7:27 PM|
|Seen: 1516 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|