This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I'm using version 7 on Windows for Open ERP application I'm doing my business, and I wonder if there is any way to give a cost related to payroll wage or the hours charged in timesheets and relate this cost with the cost accounting system. I do not want the customer bill this time, what I want is to know my costs. Is it possible with this version of Open and in this environment?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my English

Susana

Discard
Best Answer

v7

Go to

Human Resources -> Employees -> Select Employee -> Go To HR Settings -> Product

Define a product as service where unit of measure is hour. Define a cost price and a sale price.

After a user is adding a Timesheet Activity you will see the cost on

Reports -> Human Resources -> Timesheet Analysis

Discard
Author

Good afternoon:

I tried your solution and it has worked. Thank you very much! Now I'll try what I suggest here to be an internal cost than public

Thank you all!

Does this work in case you enter the time from Human Resources -> My Current Timesheet choosing an analytic account? It doesn't seem to work in my v7 environment. It does work when you key in the time through Projects -> Timesheets. Looking at the analytic journal items generated from these inputs, the only difference is whether the cost amount is captured or not ("Human Resources -> My Current Timesheet" does not capture the cost) and everything else seems to be the same. I wonder why the behaviors are different.

Best Answer

If you want to keep the employee cost confidential (out of the product list) you can install the module hr_contract. This allows you to add a contract to an employee in which their wage can be specified.

Discard
Author

Thank you very much!! I have to try

Author

thank you very much

I tried it and it works

Thank you for your suggestions.

Author Best Answer

Thank you very much!

As can taste the solution you propose and comment the result. I hope I can prove it by Monday

Susana

Discard