Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How I can configure "sales" so the system does not allow me to sell products that do not have in stock?

By
Nicolás Visús
on 2/12/14, 2:32 PM 1,900 views

How I can configure "sales" so the system does not allow me to sell products that do not have in stock?

I'm using OpenERP V8 (trunk version), with the e-commerce module and I have configured to allow me to have variants of the same product.

I think it should be the same as in V7...

When i edit a product the sistem tell me this: "If there are not enough quantities available, the delivery order will wait for new products. To fulfill the inventory, you should create others rules like orderpoints". But i don´t know where can i "create others rules like orderpoint".

Thanks!

this module can help you sale_exceptions from Akretion. https://www.openerp.com/apps/7.0/sale_exceptions/

Med Said BARA
on 2/12/14, 4:19 PM

I try to import that module on V8 but give me this error:

Nicolás Visús
on 2/14/14, 9:00 PM
Nicolás Visús
On 2/14/14, 9:01 PM

I try to import that module (sale_exceptions) on V8 but give me this error:

File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/base/module/wizard/base_module_import.py", line 51, in importzip raise NotImplementedError('This feature is not available')

NotImplementedError: This feature is not available

Do not import the zip. Unzip it and copy the unziped directory to your addons directory (if this module is compatible with V8 it should work)

Med Said BARA
on 2/15/14, 6:12 AM

For "create others rules like orderpoint", go to Sales --> Configuration --> Sales ---> Exception Rules . And create a new rule.

Med Said BARA
on 2/15/14, 6:16 AM

OH! It works! But do not think this module is what I was looking for. What I want to do is that if a product is not stock, that product does not appear in any "POS" to be sold (not have to appear on "POS", not in the "e-commerce", either in a sales order ). Is that possible?

Nicolás Visús
on 2/15/14, 8:25 AM

That's it! Thanks Med Said BARA

Nicolás Visús
on 2/15/14, 10:59 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/12/14, 2:32 PM
Seen: 1900 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM