This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I am looking for a replacement for a system software for a mail order / online order company. Over the years, we have added on to our existing software to accomplish all kinds of tasks. All of these add-ons have been fine tuned to fit our needs. For example: New items to the catalog have their standalone app that checks all the requirements, communicates with vendors, raises flags handles communication between the departments involved.

We cannot expect any software to do everything we need to do out of the box. So it is important to have a system that allows for easy customization, for example, add fields to tables and interfaces, so that we can - at least for now - keep our existing home brewed systems and communicate via ODBC/cron.

Can somebody please shed some light on this? Will I be able to do this, or am I maybe looking at the wrong software?

Thank you!

Discard
Best Answer

I believe you have found the right software for your needs. The essence of ODOO is the modularity and easy customization. If you need any help just contact me or one of the partners in your country.

Discard