Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
How google_base_account works? [Closed]
The Question has been closedby
I installed google_base_account module. I saw only two fields are there, Username & Password in `res.user`. But I don't know how this module works. Module description says that The module adds google user in res user.
But question is how?
From what I have been able to determine it serves no purpose on it's own. It is a
base module in an object-oriented programming (OOP) sense of a abstract
base class; offers functionality to derived classes but can't be used on its own.
If you now install the module
google_docs, it will have access to the user credentials you supply to the
Once you have installed it, then ...
- Go to Setting -> Users -> Users -> 'Your user' -> Synchronization page: Enter your login and password for google (e.g.: email@example.com and 2hard4u2guess)
- Go to Google Docs Configuration -> Model configuration -> Create.
- Provide a model type (e.g.: Sales Lead/Opp)
- Provide the
keyof the document or spreadsheet you want to add, putting document: or spreadsheet: in front of it
- Go to a Lead/Opportunity and attach the Google Doc.
- Check your Doc library in Google and you will see that the original has been duplicated and given a new name.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 4/9/13, 9:36 AM|
|Seen: 1698 times|
|Last updated: 2/15/17, 1:20 PM|