Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How does point of sale works in offline mode?

By
Maniganda
on 10/10/13, 3:44 AM 3,240 views

I need the flow or functionality of pos module, how pos works in offline mode and synchronises the data when its online

Globalteckz
On 10/10/13, 5:38 AM

As far as offline functionality of OpenERP POS is concern the sync process is little tricky. The reason behind this is to understand first how long the app will work offline.

Thanks GlobalTeckz

I have Facing same problem we have lost some order during lost of db connection so how can i got this lost of order created form pos session

Jagdish Panchal
on 1/30/14, 6:56 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/10/13, 3:44 AM
Seen: 3240 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM