Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
How does OpenERP calculates the Scheduled Date/Time in MRP. (May helps you to understand the MRP Scheduler)
I have captured detailed dates for a typical manufacturing flow. If any experts can help to answer it may help to understand the flow well which will benefit new comers to openERP. Thank you in advance.
I have a product (Phone) with Bill of Materials.
This Product is Make to Order, Supply Method: Manufacturing I have captured the relevant Screens for Easy Reference.
Note: All Data are Dummy Data to verify the flow.
- Product Phone has Manufacturing Lead time of 1 Day. http://i.imgur.com/sRbdB8W.png
- Product Phone has Bill Of Material. One of the Component is LOGIC IC. http://i.imgur.com/IuLAzr0.png
- This Logic IC has Manufacturing Lead time of 4 Days and Supplier Lead time of 60 Days. http://i.imgur.com/9oJ4g8r.png
- I have confirmed sales order on 16.Apr.2013. But the System Indicates back dated Sales order by 1 day(15.Apr.2013). http://i.imgur.com/wZX5AlE.png How does OpenERP calculates this date?
- Upon confirming Sales order and running Scheduler, System Generates RFQ for LOGIC IC. http://i.imgur.com/oUdhhVi.png The date shown here is 18.Apr.2013. How does OpenERP calculates this Date?
- Warehouse incoming shipment for LOGIC IC too 18.Apr.2013 when supplier has a Lead time of 60 Days. http://i.imgur.com/aDRyhcW.png How does this date is calculated by OpenERP?
- Delivery order for product Phone is Scheduled Date is on 22nd. http://i.imgur.com/Drq8gCN.png How does OpenERP Calculates this Date?
I hope some one familiar with the Scheduler share their knowledge for the benefit of everyone.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 4/15/13, 11:42 PM|
|Seen: 2711 times|
|Last updated: 10/23/15, 8:49 AM|