Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
How does OpenERP calculates the Scheduled Date/Time in MRP. (May helps you to understand the MRP Scheduler)
I have captured detailed dates for a typical manufacturing flow. If any experts can help to answer it may help to understand the flow well which will benefit new comers to openERP. Thank you in advance.
I have a product (Phone) with Bill of Materials.
This Product is Make to Order, Supply Method: Manufacturing I have captured the relevant Screens for Easy Reference.
Note: All Data are Dummy Data to verify the flow.
- Product Phone has Manufacturing Lead time of 1 Day. http://i.imgur.com/sRbdB8W.png
- Product Phone has Bill Of Material. One of the Component is LOGIC IC. http://i.imgur.com/IuLAzr0.png
- This Logic IC has Manufacturing Lead time of 4 Days and Supplier Lead time of 60 Days. http://i.imgur.com/9oJ4g8r.png
- I have confirmed sales order on 16.Apr.2013. But the System Indicates back dated Sales order by 1 day(15.Apr.2013). http://i.imgur.com/wZX5AlE.png How does OpenERP calculates this date?
- Upon confirming Sales order and running Scheduler, System Generates RFQ for LOGIC IC. http://i.imgur.com/oUdhhVi.png The date shown here is 18.Apr.2013. How does OpenERP calculates this Date?
- Warehouse incoming shipment for LOGIC IC too 18.Apr.2013 when supplier has a Lead time of 60 Days. http://i.imgur.com/aDRyhcW.png How does this date is calculated by OpenERP?
- Delivery order for product Phone is Scheduled Date is on 22nd. http://i.imgur.com/Drq8gCN.png How does OpenERP Calculates this Date?
I hope some one familiar with the Scheduler share their knowledge for the benefit of everyone.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 4/15/13, 11:42 PM|
|Seen: 3064 times|
|Last updated: 10/23/15, 8:49 AM|