Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do you stop OpenERP at the end of the tests ?

By
Maxime Chambreuil
on 4/8/13, 8:31 PM 2,273 views

I am running OpenERP to execute tests with the following command line:

python server/7.0/openerp-server -c conf/70.conf -d Test --test-enable --init=sale

Unfortunately, OpenERP keeps running after executing the tests and is waiting for connections.

How do you start OpenERP to make it stop at the end of the tests ?

PS: I am using Jenkins CI to run tests.

You could have edited your previous question instead a creating a new one. The answer you're looking for is clearly provided in the --help flag that you mentioned yourself. http://help.openerp.com/question/10366/what-are-the-arguments-used-to-launch-openerp-and-install-all-modules-on-runbot/

Vo Minh Thu
on 4/9/13, 5:38 AM

Hi Maxime, i want to use Jenkins CI for run tests, Can you please explain me or provide me some information of it?, i have installed Jenkins in Ubuntu 12.04, but i dont know how to intrgrate openerp with Jenkins.

Ghanshyam Prajapati
on 1/31/14, 2:21 AM

Hello Ghanshyam, In Jenkins CI, create a new job, add the bazaar branches, a triggering mechanism and the command line above to run OpenERP and its tests.

Maxime Chambreuil
on 2/1/14, 3:46 PM

Hi Maxime,

I think the argument that you're looking for is '--stop-after-init'. Also, when running tests you should use the '--test-commit' otherwise some tests will fail.

Regards.

Joao

Daniel Reis

--Daniel Reis--
| 6 7 9
Lisbon, Portugal
--Daniel Reis--

Author of the "Odoo Development Essentials" book.

Applications Manager at Securitas Portugal

Github: https://github.com/dreispt

Twitter; @reis_pt

Daniel Reis
On 4/9/13, 6:00 AM

Add the option --stop-after-init:

./openerp-server -d TestDb --test-enable --init=sale --stop-after-init

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/8/13, 8:31 PM
Seen: 2273 times
Last updated: 4/15/15, 3:51 PM