Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do you get basic printing with Ctrl+P to work for list view and form view?

By
Chris Biggs
on 11/12/15, 9:25 PM 433 views

I have downloaded Odoo 9 Community and have an instance up and running.  I am finding that basic printing of a view, whether it is the list view or a form view, by pressing Ctrl-P does not work properly. Instead of getting a usable listing or copy of the form, such as a customer view or order/invoice view, I get the menus and headings only in the print preview.

It would seem an obvious thing that you should be able to print a list view, or a form and get at least a close-to-WYSIWYG printout of what was on the screen.

I know I could export the data to excel, but for a simple printout of the data, shouldn't I be able to just print it?

I am sure there is a css setting for this or something but I would have hoped this would be an out-of-the-box option or capability.

Thanks in advance.

Desarrollo
On 2/2/16, 11:49 AM

Did you found any solution to this? I'm having the same issue with my Odoo 9. 

Thanks.

No, I did not solve this yet.

Chris Biggs
on 2/2/16, 12:36 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/12/15, 9:25 PM
Seen: 433 times
Last updated: 2/2/16, 11:49 AM