Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do you change your profile password on help.openerp.com? [Closed]

By
Lorenzo Cabrini
on 4/4/13, 6:41 AM 1,170 views

The Question has been closed

by
Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 04/18/2013 05:00:52

The closest I can find is manage login methods on the user profile overview page. Clicking that redirects me to the login page. Logging in takes me back to help.openerp.com. I don't get the chance to manage login methods and definately not to change my password.

Since this doesn't seem to have been asked before, I must be the only one who can't see the "change password" link and I think I qualify for a "blind" badge. In the meantime, could somebody just tell me where I find that link?

Sudhir Arya (SA)

--Sudhir Arya (SA)--
| 6 8 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Sudhir Arya (SA)--

Working as an OpenERP/Odoo developer and a Team Leader 

Top 5 Odoo contributor On Stackoverflow

LinkedIn

Blog

Stackoverflow

Sudhir Arya (SA)
On 4/4/13, 6:59 AM

Go to OpenERP Account Click Log out then click on Forgot Password. Reset new password request will be sent to your E-Mail ID.

Ah, elementary! Thanks. However, I would have thought that there would be a method to change the password without having to unremember it. Still, it gets the job done.

Lorenzo Cabrini
on 4/4/13, 7:56 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/4/13, 6:41 AM
Seen: 1170 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM