This question has been flagged

Can someone please give me some clarity on how to configure calenders and mobile/client synchs with a catchall account. 

If some one sends me a meeting request, OpenERP cannot interpret this as a meeting, and I would have to download the invitation.ics file and add it to my mail program (outlook/google calendar/thiuderbird etc). Then further to that I need to manually recreate this meeting in OpenERP (duplication of work) so that everyone else can see my free/busy times.

To further complicate matters, I have created a catchall email account catchall@domain.com and have configured your users with the correct aliases. So this means then that I cannot use a normal calendaring/outlook client, as I do not have the email config for my user alias.

I ask this, as caldav was removed in V7, and required to the users to synch calanders via mobile device. So now, once you have created the catchall account, the users will not be able to synch email/calendars with a mobile device or desktop client, since you cannot specify email configs for your domain, nor do you have a /calDav link on OpenERP.

Am I missing something obvious or not?

Discard

Same Problem! Google Invitations behave exactly as described above.