Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do we get the ability to add time and task to materials list of a product?

By
Peter Slurink
on 10/28/15, 6:23 AM 333 views

I have a software product in our inventory.

To that software product I have added a materials list.

The materials list consists of the software product and a consultancy service of 15 minutes.

What I would like is the following:

When the software product is sold, a task is created automaticly because the materials list contains an action for the consultant.

This way we would be able to see how many times a software product has been sold and how much time was needed for the consultant and at the same time, block that time so that the consultant cannot do other tasks.

We are already using the consultancy "product" in Offers, so when an Offer becomes a sales order, and it contains the consultancy "product", a task is being created.

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 10/28/15, 9:58 AM

It is possible that you could use this link/module:  mrp_project_link

Thank you, tasks are now being created from a MO. I will test this some more and see if it is the solution for us.

Peter Slurink
on 10/29/15, 6:10 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/28/15, 6:23 AM
Seen: 333 times
Last updated: 10/29/15, 6:10 AM