Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how do import initial inventory in openerp 7

By
Eric alesh
on 3/24/14, 10:51 AM 2,131 views

My problem is not where to but how to successfully import initial inventory . I have created the products with the prodcut name and product reference information only entered while creating it. Then i exported the procuct so as to get the format but i cant still import. what i want is the correct title for the columns for the mandatory fields for the import from a csv file. eg. if iwant to import 3 products for 3 three stock locations created as Physical Inventory/your company/ stock/ Ajao,Physical Inventory/your company/ stock/ Abuja, Physical Inventory/your company/ stock/ Ilupeju

S/N Item ID Description Ajao Abuja Ilupeju 1 AB- YK R13 AB King Yeekang PRO 4 5 8 2 AB-YK- A09 AB Slimmer/Scruptor 1 6 15 3 AB- EW 01B AB Wheel 16 2 9

I created an initial inventory "open". and the the csv table as shown below: Inventory Refrence Internal Reference Product uom inventory_line_id/product_qty Location Open AB-YK- A09 Unit(s) 4 Ajao
AB- EW 01B Unit(s) 1 Ajao AB- EW 01B Unit(s) 16 Ajao This was what i did to imprt for the first location but it didnt work. So what am i suppose to use as the field name s in the csv file to be imported.

Thanks.

No matching record found for external id '1' in field 'Inventories' at row 2 Get all possible values

Eric alesh
on 3/24/14, 11:17 AM
Sowmya Nair
On 4/28/14, 10:03 AM

Hi My problem is that I cannot find any import button on the inventory screen. How do I upload the initial inventory for all the products in one go. I have enabled the import/ export settings but I cannot find the import button on the inventory screen.

Eric alesh
On 3/24/14, 11:18 AM

Inventory Reference name product Id Quantity Product uom Open AB Wheel AB- EW 01B 1 1 AB Slimmer/Scruptor AB Slimmer/Scruptor 1 1 AB King Yeekang PRO AB- YK R13 1 1 Aerobic DVD ADVD 1 1 error while importing from csv :No matching record found for external id '1' in field 'Inventories' at row 2 Get all possible values (3 more)

Hi My problem is that I cannot find any import button on the inventory screen. How do I upload the initial inventory for all the products in one go. I have enabled the import/ export settings but I cannot find the import button on the inventory screen.

Sowmya Nair
on 5/3/14, 11:09 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/24/14, 10:51 AM
Seen: 2131 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM