I've seen demos of the website_quote functionality where you send a quotation to a customer, they look at it and sign it online.
But how do I enable this functionality and how can I test it?
Got an answer by email. adding it here:
- Install website builder and quote builder.
- Go to Sales -> Configuration -> Quote templates
- Add a quotation template. Click the Edit button (to the right in the form) to go to the HTNL editor.
- Make your changes. Save them.
- Now create a quotation, remember to select the quotation template before adding any lines (bug?)
One question I have remaining: Why isn't there a link to send the customer to the quotation builder version of the quote? When I send a mail to the customer with the quotation they are sent to the regular form view. This does of course have a link to view quote, but it's not nearly as cool...
To send your customer to the full template version you have to select the template "send by email" (it's in the bottom right of the email screen) when emailing your customer which will give them the link to see it. It sounds like you are using the template that only sends the PDF version.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 6/23/14, 5:12 PM|
|Seen: 6072 times|
|Last updated: 4/28/15, 11:57 AM|