This question has been flagged

I've added to the header, and in doing so had to expand it and move the body of the report lower. However, the report body now overlaps with the footer of the report, does anyone know how I can fix this?

Discard

Hi, You can use tag to do that. Here is an example from sale module :

Description VAT Quantity Unit Price Disc.(%) Price Description Tax Quantity Unit Price [[not show_discount(user.id) and removeParentNode('para') ]]Disc.(%) Price
[[repeatIn(o.order_line,'line')]] [[ format(line.name) ]] [[ ', '.join(map(lambda x: x.name, line.tax_id)) ]] [[ formatLang(line.product_uos and line.product_uos_qty or line.product_uom_qty) ]] [[ line.product_uos and line.product_uos.name or line.product_uom.name ]] [[ formatLang(line.price_unit , digits=get_digits(dp='Product Price'))]] [[show_discount(user.id) and formatLang(line.discount, digits=get_digits(dp='Discount')) or '']] [[ formatLang(line.price_subtotal, digits=get_digits(dp='Account'), currency_obj=o.pricelist_id.currency_id) ]]

Wow, it seems like some part of my comment has been cut. Like i said, tou can use the pto tag to do that, take inspiration from the sale.py in the sale module, beginning on line 193

Hi, I had the same problem and this solution work for me (not those presented before ) : check the header of your company. The frame with id ="first" must have those values If you have modified this values, then ajust them to solve your problem. regards,

my answer has been cut again. the frame id="first" must have those values : frame id="first" x1="1.3cm" y1="3.0cm" height="21.7cm" width="19.0cm"