Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I specify a supplier code on a Purchase Order when the product I resell uses a different code ?

on 8/4/14, 11:17 AM 676 views

I wana purchace an item from a supplier cool I got my descritpion my Product name 

But the product name of de supplier isnt on the PO ..... do I have to pprint put by hande the reference of the supplier then send it by mail !!!

I dont understand why the supplier code is not on my PO .... schould be on it . how shoud my supplier know what i mean !!!

HOW you guys do you PO by hand or is there a normal whay to do it and i dident figured it out

LIKE NORMALY we put in a PO a colum your reference ... but if you sell it shouldent be on it :D  

hahah why are basis so hard to do in open ERP :D with out programming 

Eva Pinter
On 8/4/14, 2:29 PM

When you edit the product, you can assign suppliers to the product and for each supplier, you can assign the name and code of the product at the supplier's. When you create the PO, you first choose your supplier and then in the line, you choose your product. The system will automatically replace the description with the supplier's description and code.

Good Luck

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Ludo - Neobis
On 8/4/14, 11:24 AM

You should be able to supply this information on the product. I do not have a running OpenERP/Odoo by hand, but there should be a tab that allows you to configure how the product is represented on a sale/purchase order line. It might be a module to install.

If I create a PO i can  put the reference but by hand only ...... so why it is not  automatic ... that if  I put 4 different product i got 4 supplier reference code :D 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/4/14, 11:17 AM
Seen: 676 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM