Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I setup accounting rules?

By
Henrik Fladkjaer
on 5/3/13, 5:03 AM 1,096 views

If I create a new revenue account "Sales EU" how do I set up accounting rules so that a sales is entered into new account?

Henrik Fladkjaer
On 5/6/13, 5:57 AM

It was very helpfull but i still have problems.

It was in fact this parameter I have to change: property_account_income_categ Field = income account Resource = blank acount.acount = 200000 Product Sales

I would like to have one more property_account_income_categ Field = income account Resource = Partner; New company acount.acount = 200100 Product Sales EU

If I create a new invoice to "New Company" it will still be posted at account 200000 and not 200100

What am I doing wrong

Gustavo

--Gustavo--
| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina
--Gustavo--

Python developer, big fan of sailing

Gustavo
On 5/5/13, 9:54 AM

You can change it in the system configuration parameters,

Settings > Technical > Parameters > Configuration Parameters

There look for the property_account_receivable parameter. You will need to have access to the technical features permission in your account.

Another way is to do that in the Product Category form or the product form itself,

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/3/13, 5:03 AM
Seen: 1096 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM