Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I set up inventory properly?

jeff kaminsky
on 9/11/13, 6:35 PM 582 views

How do I set up inventory properly? I buy products and then resell them. I want to buy them and stock into inventory and when I sell I want them to expense into COGS. Right now they stay inventory, and my COGS account is ignored. My profit and loss statement shows zero expenses. How do I fix this?

I am having the same issue and was hoping you have come up with a solution if you have can you let me know. I will continue to work on it and let you know if I find one.

Jason Steen
on 3/19/14, 11:14 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/11/13, 6:35 PM
Seen: 582 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM