Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do i set openerp mobile in existing project?

on 7/20/14, 2:08 PM 529 views

Hi! i have to work with openerp mobile to design an android app for some specific modules of openerp. I want to know how to install openerp mobile and if i have to import something in my android project, i just need to get started with the framework. Please. I saw the mobile framwork in the launchpad but i don't know how to install it. I ran the following line in the command prompt of ubuntu "bzr branch lp:openerp-mobile" but i am not sure if that is the right way.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/20/14, 2:08 PM
Seen: 529 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM