Odoo Help

How do I resolve Google Calendar sync changing date of all day events back one day in Odoo 8?

By
David Gilbert
on 2/13/15, 12:46 PM 1,053 views

I have Odoo 8 installed on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit pc for my business.  When I originally configured the Google Calendar sync, all of my all day events were duplicated a day earlier.  When I sync a new all day event in Odoo, it is moved back one day in both calendars.  When I create one in Google, they both sync with the correct date.  When I create a time specific event in Odoo or Google, it syncs to the correct date.  I also tested using the online trial with the same results.

After researching on Odoo.com and google, I thought it might be a time zone issue, but the pc, Odoo and Google calendar are all set to the same time zone.  I changed the Odoo time zone from America/Los Angeles to US/Pacific and restarted Odoo.  I also tried changing the google account time zone back and forth serveral times.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/13/15, 12:46 PM
Seen: 1053 times
Last updated: 4/24/16, 11:24 PM