Odoo Help

11 Answers
Yuri A. Petrov Russian Federation
4/2/13, 9:57 AM

Swithching off "Settings->General Settings->Activate the customer portal" also remove link to portal from e-mail's.

3 Comments
Kris Krnacs Hungary
4/2/13, 12:31 PM

Hey, the second worked for me...

Metrolux Gmbh, Andreas Marpmann Germany
7/15/13, 4:40 AM

Without Portal i can not send E-Mails, Sales Order etc.

Daryl van Sittert South Africa
8/21/14, 4:49 AM

"also remove link to portal from e-mail's" How do you do that? Edit py files as below or is there an easier way?

IBS Group Morocco

--IBS Group--
| 4 6 10
Tetouan, Morocco
--IBS Group--

We are ranked Top 3 🥉  in odoo's 🔐 Security Research Program.

We develop and maintain Odoo applications and Mobile apps for more than 25 businesses and SMEs around the world operating in logistics, trade, industry and services.

We also extend existing Odoo implementations beyond their functional and technical limitations, by integrating new modules like ones related to Data Migration, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics.

We also connect odoo to any external system like Salesforce, Magento, Prestashop, ...

We speak 🇲🇦 (Arabic) 🇬🇧 (English) 🇫🇷 (French) 🇪🇸 (Spanish)

We operate from 🇲🇦 (Morocco) and 🇧🇪 (Belgium)

📫 us at contact@odoo.ma or 🤙 📱 at +212 (0) 539 99 29 18 / +32 (0) 2 361 40 88
🔗 Visit our website http://www.odoo.ma

IBS Group Morocco
3/27/13, 6:52 PM

That text exists in both these files:

• addons/mail/mail_mail.py
  • addons/portal/mail_mail.py

Edit both of them and make sure to restart your server for the change to take effect.

3 Comments
mike United States
7/12/13, 11:01 AM

I find this comment telling on line 165 in mail_mail.py - # partner is a user, link to a related document (incentive to install portal).

Dave Ellison United Kingdom
1/8/14, 6:50 AM

Not a good idea I would not have thought, as when you upgrade, you will lose your changes?

Gustavo Mexico
4/12/16, 5:08 PM

Thanks, it's works for me :D sample: #text = _("""

Access this document directly in OpenERP

""") % url text=''

IT Libertas Russian Federation

--IT Libertas--
| 4 3 9
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
--IT Libertas--

Visit us: https://odootools.com/

IT Libertas is a team of developers and automation experts to help you to unlock Odoo ERP system's potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became a main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful Odoo apps developed.

We are open for new ideas and challenges to create the best Odoo tools for business needs all over the world

IT Libertas Russian Federation
3/24/16, 1:27 PM

I guess, this module is of use to you - https://www.odoo.com/es_ES/forum/ayuda-1/question/global-signature-on-emails-3359

Michael Karrer Austria
7/10/14, 4:22 PM

I guess you could simply write your own mdule and subclass the original mail.message or mail.mail class and override the method (attribute) like with any other modification of modules?

I concern about upgrading OpenERP sources. Any solution without editing core files?

Ask a Question
Writer
Tags
Keep Informed
3 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now