Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how do i push leads from the email gateway to a particular user?

By
Sarah Nahid
on 2/13/13, 5:17 PM 1,397 views

I have configured Actions to Perform on Incoming Mails on incoming email server on V7 to Lead/Opportunity. Two questions: 1) how do I push these emails to a particular user and; 2) from within Sales>Leads, how do I reply to these emails directly with openerp7?

Thx

Tony Gu
On 3/4/13, 10:30 PM

first make sure that the login user is under the 'Technical Features' group. You may find this setting in Settings-Users-Users-YourName-Access Right.

Once you set 'Technical Features' Access right for the current login user, refresh OpenERP page and you will now see the below mentioned menu items.

1) visit Setting-Automatic Actions-Automatic Actions, refer to the existing auto action settings, you will know how to create an auto-action to assign a sales agent and/or a sales team for the incoming leads and/or forward the email to particular user email or a group of emails.

2)Normally we will record sales activity on opportunities, you may convert the leads to an opportunity. In the Opportunity Kanban or Form view you will see the send email button.

Hope it is useful.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/13/13, 5:17 PM
Seen: 1397 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM