Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I assume you are referring to Odoo CRM, but I'm not sure what you mean by "assigning a territory". Do you mean that you want leads to be assigned to a certain salesperson when they are located in a certain country? If it is the case, then:
- You can manage countries in Sales > Configuration > Address book > Localization > Countries
- I think you need to create a server action for when you receive leads or for when a lead is converted in an opportunity.
- For incentives, it depends if you mean gamification or sales commissions. If it is gamification, there is a module for that. If you mean calculation of commissions, the best is to use the google spreadsheet integration and create a spreadsheet template that wil compute this the way you want. Commissions calculations can vary greatly from an organization to another and often requires so much flexibility that it can only be achieved in a spreadsheet.
1. Countries and Territories are two different concepts. Every country can be a territory but every territory cannot be a country. I want a functionality where i can assign a territory to a sales person so that he/she will be responsible for handling sales in that specific Area/Place/Territory. I hope now I'm clear about my requirements. Is that possible with OpenERP or do we have any work around for achieving this.
2. How can I manage Sales Schemes in OpenERP.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 5/17/14, 3:18 AM|
|Seen: 977 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|